RSS

Um, I think I’m ready to get out now! **In my Katy Perry voice** (UPDATED)

22 May

Well, well, it seems as though the world’s favorite “PK (Preacher’s Kid) Gone Bad” has tasted the forbidden fruits and had an allergic reaction! I’m sure the prayers of her parents, their church, and anyone else who cared about the girl’s salvation and life didn’t hurt much.

Judging from her newest single, and pretty much every single that has come from her upcoming album, (still untitled), it seems as though Katy has made all the money she needs, seen all of the dark corners of fame, and wants to go back to her Christian roots. Can I get an ‘Amen’? Check out all of the symbols during her 2012 Billboard Music Awards performance, and PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ALL OF THE WORDS in the song. Very VERY powerful!

UPDATED!!!!

Check out all of the Alice In Wonderland symbolisms in the actual video for Wide Awake. I’m sort of torn with it as it seems as though Katy is trying to escape the maze of the entertainment biz with her ‘innocence’ guiding the way, but at the same time she seems to be accepting her current MK programming to ‘finish the show’. Can’t wait until Vigilant Citizen tackles this one!!!

But, hey, THAT’S MY OPINION!!!

About these ads

13 Comments

Posted by on May 22, 2012 in Illuppets, Industry, Symbolism, Videos

Tags: , , , , , , ,

13 responses to “Um, I think I’m ready to get out now! **In my Katy Perry voice** (UPDATED)

1. Francina (IlluminatiPhobia)

May 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Wow, I’m surprised this blog entry has no comments yet. [I haven't been able to comment b/c I've had PC problems as of late; be GLAD when I get a brand-new PC, especially a laptop.] There’s so much that could be said of Katy Perry.

I don’t know if you’ve heard yet, but it seems — and I’ve found this out from a few sources — that Russell Brand now wants her back… but she’s w/ someone else already. It was pretty stupid of him to file for divorce from her… there’s enough people [especially in Un-Holywood] quitting their marriages as it is. Katy dresses, looks & acts like a whore, but I don’t think that’s the main reason RB divorced her. [I heard he didn't like her excess partying, but he's no better hisself; like the pot callin' the kettle black, lol.] But on top of that Katy claims that Russell ‘put her thru hell’, & I could picture that, knowing what he’s capable of. Then I thought marriage was supposed to be for life, not until you get tired of it & decide to shut it down b/c just got on your nerves or you wanted to be ‘free’ to have a good time & ‘play the field’. What a LIE, a mirage, a delusion/illusion.

I also remember reading [Katy saying] somewhere that if the pre-fame Katy could see the post-fame Katy that she would tell her to ‘put some clothes on!’ There’s a LOT of truth to that, I must say. [I'm glad SOMEBODY can own up to what they're doing is wrong, unlike Xtina & Britney.] I used to be mad at her for selling out for fame & riches, but now it just makes me sad/pity her. Besides, I don’t know what they big deal about KP is; she’s attractive, but I’ve seen women that would make her look homely & plain in comparison. Not only that she can carry a tune, but she’s nowhere near the best singer in the biz, not now or ever. She sounds like she has a bad head cold or something & that she’s struggling for breath, lol.

2. Francina (IlluminatiPhobia)

May 26, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I also noticed in the single cover’s image that you posted of Katy here… besides the picture looking like it’s been airbrushed/photo-shopped within an inch of dear life Katy has a blank, soulless stare [dehumanization/doll/marionette-pro'mg, perhaps?]. She also looks a bit sad… lost, even. There’s also rainbow colours in the single’s title, indicating the multiple personalities of a SRA & Monarch MK’d victim. I’m not saying whether or not Katy’s been done this way [I don't know/not sure], but if not then she — and many others that are famous — sure as heck represents it.

I love the way you phrased the words in this entry… so true, as well as insightful/thought-provoking. This was EXACTLY what happened to Adam, Eve & Jesus [except Jesus didn't take the bait b/c this whole universe not only belonged to Him LONG b/f Satan ever came along, He'll someday reclaim it for Hisself]; the Devil promised them everything they would EVER want [if they'd just partake of the 'Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil' (NOT a literal tree, but I'll go into what that really was some other time) instead of the 'Tree of Life' (which is God/Jesus Hisself)] if they’d just worship & listen to him. Long story as to what went down but the only thing I’ll tell you is that Satan — like many politicians today — promised Adam & Eve [and still countless others to this very day] a Utopian pie in the sky but (unfortunately) they got a hellish pie in the face instead.

3. Francina (IlluminatiPhobia)

May 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I haven’t heard the song… at least not yet [didn't know Katy had a new single out, along w/ a new LP before long], but I’ll check out the lyrics. It’s it’s what I think it is, then it could be very similar to that song ‘Who Am I Living For?’ from her ‘Teenage Dream’ LP [it's one of my favourite songs up there]. I really listened to those lyrics and it sounded to me like Katy was trapped, couldn’t get her head above water & longing to get out of the cage she’s in (showbiz/Trashy Tinseltown). Here are the lyrics [copy & pasted] so you’d get an idea of what she’s talking about:

“Who Am I Living For?”, by Katy Perry

Yeah eh yeah yeah

I can feel a phoenix inside of me
    As I march alone to a different beat
    Slowly swallowing down my fear, yeah yeah

I am ready for the road less traveled
    Suiting up for my crowning battle
    This test is my own cross to bare
    But I will get there

It’s never easy to be chosen, never easy to be called
    Standing on the frontline when the bombs start to fall
    I can see the heavens but I still hear the flames
    Calling out my name

I can see the writing on the wall
    I can’t ignore this war
    At the eh-end of it all
    Who am I living for?

I can feel this light that’s inside of me
    Growing fast into a bolt of lightning
    I know one spark will shock the world, yeah yeah

So I pray for a favour like Esther
    I need your strength to handle the pressure
    I know there will be sacrifice
    But that’s the price

Who am I living for?

At the end, at the end
    Who am I living for?
    At the end, at the end
    Who am I living for?

Heavy is the head that wears the crown
    Don’t let the greatness get you down
    Heavy is the head that wears the crown
    Don’t let the greatness get you down, oh, oh yeah

I can see the writing on the wall
    I can’t ignore this war
    At the eh-end of it all
    Who am I living for?

I can see the writing on the wall
    I can’t ignore this war
    At the eh-end of it all
    Who am I living for?

At the end, at the end
    Who am I living for?
    At the end, at the end
    Who am I living for?

4. Francina (IlluminatiPhobia)

May 26, 2012 at 8:32 PM

If I didn’t know any better I believe [and Katy hinted at this, although she didn't say it outright] that Katy Perry has sold her soul to the Devil for fame & fortune. I just hope [and pray] she’s able to bail out b/f it’s too late. But we already know the story as to what has happened when these people have tried to break free… and the end result is usually NOT good, but very sad & tragic indeed.

Just goes to show you that fame & fortune/riches [or anything else of this transient world herein] will NEVER satisfy or mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but the most important things [like being truly born again & filled w/ the Spirit of Jesus] will truly make a difference & fulfill that void/vacuum in the human soul w/ peace, joy, long-suffering, etc.

It just goes to show you that God’s way usually prevails in the end, and that He [and His people] carried the truth, and Satan [and his crowd] were the ones that were wrong the whole time. The only thing I can say is that I be glad when the Lord returns & puts an end to all of this foolishness for GOOD. Praise God, and Maranatha! Even so, come Lord Jesus.

-”Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33).

5. andrea

May 31, 2012 at 8:41 AM

i personally dont believe in christianity. that being said, it is PAINFULLY obvious to see that all kinds of dark scary things are going on with these pop stars. the more research you do, the more you will start to see that a lot of them really have proverbially sold their souls, and are being mind controlled/brain washed. i took a taxi to work yesterday and the cab driver had the radio on. i never listen to the radio on my own because all that music has subliminal messaging that is damaging to ones psyche no matter what your religious background may be, its just plain evil at the core, the intent behind it is evil.
    well anyways i was in the cab, and this song comes on. and i knew all about katy perry supposedly selling her soul (which i personally equate to giving up her mind to be controlled by people with malicious intent) and i picked up the meaning of the song right off the bat. not for one second did i think it was about a man or a past relationship. the way she sings the song, and the melody, they are both so TRIUMPHANT, like she has made it through the night, and has arrived to see daylight once again. im personally not a katy perry fan, but i found it incredibly moving to hear her singing about breaking free of all of the nastiness involved with mk ultra monarch programming and the illuminati. go katy! i really hope you continue to find your way out.

6. Nadia

June 19, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Her video for Wide Awake reminded me of the movie The Labrynth. Hmm…

7. LisaMarie

June 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Probably her best video ever. Not a fan of her succeeding in Follywood but definitely rooting for her to be set free from its control. Absolutely loved the symbolism of her childhood self stomping to break the control of that “hospital” and also when she decked that lying “Prince Charming” with the antichrist unicorn. The saddest part is when she just resumes performing at the end. Too bad, thought there was breakthrough potential. Her wonder at the butterfly in the end was painful to watch as well. We may have been fooled and brainwashed with propaganda, but at least we are now free to choose.

• LisaMarie

June 21, 2012 at 12:20 AM

After watching it again I was able to see a lot more symbolism. DO you think she has undergone the MK program from childhood or more recently. The video suggests she has compartmentalized to the point of not remembering chunks of time. My understanding is that this happens most frequently when the child has had trauma based programming from a young age. Also, wanted to ask your opinion of the theory that all the new breakout “stars” we see are being presented to us (the un-illuminated sheep) as if they came into it on their own, from hard work, or by trying out for reality shows like American Idol. There is so much evil in this world but I believe that when we see the reality and truth it can’t hold us in bondage anymore. Thank you for your wonderful thought provoking website. It’s info like this that makes us stronger <3

8. IlluminatiPhobia

December 17, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I know it’s been a while since you’ve updated, but I just have one question: what ever happened to Dirtygurl’s blog? I’ve visitied the link for quite some time and it’s just not there anymore. But it looks as if one of two things have happened; 1) she’s deleted the blog altogether for some reason unknown or 2) she’s renamed the blog whether via the free WordPress server or the paid personal domain version of said blog server.

So if anyone knows anything, please elaborate, b/c I miss going over and sharing whatever thoughts I have about various things w/o worrying about ridicule. Would appreciate it… VERY much [whether it's you, ButtaflyyTulsa, or anyone else]. Thanks. :)

• buttaflyytulsa

December 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Hmmm…I can’t speak for DG, but I know I haven’t been a very good blog host since I moved cross country. Still getting settled but will be posting soon within the next couple of months. Thanx for continuing to support!!!

9. Milky Way

January 23, 2013 at 9:08 PM

why don’t you write anymore?

• buttaflyytulsa

February 28, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I have relocated to another state, and have had to get settled. Trust me, I do miss writing and have a ton of articles stacking up waiting to be posted. Thank you so much for asking and for your continued support!!!

10. Tiny

April 23, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Hey, I know this is an old post of yours, but I’ve just now come across your blog.. anyone else notice the monarch caterpillar climbing on the vines at the 1 min mark?..

Got something to say?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s