RSS

So, Laurieann Gibson, you call yourself a ‘Christian’???

13 Feb

While most of the world is finally opening their eyes to how demented Nicki Minaj is because of her demonic performance during the 2012 Grammys last night, I wanted to take a look deeper into one of the people behind the scenes pulling the strings to make it all happen.

I must admit I had very little knowlege of Laurieann until one of my friends got me hooked on her reality show ‘Born To Dance’.

While mildly entertaining, what caught my attention the most was the fact at the end of every episode, before eliminating each contestant, Laurieann would give one of the most heartfelt prayers for God to lead each of the contestants on their journey through life, even ending them with ‘…in Jesus’ name, Amen.’ which has ALWAYS been taboo on television. Generally, Hollywood’s flakes will just say, ‘…in god’s name, Amen.’ Trust me, there is a HUGE difference.

Anyway, what totally rocked my world regarding Ms. Gibson is during the finale it was revealed the final 3 contestants would be performing on stage with Lady Gaga, of whom she was the Creative Director for. **blank stare**

This is where my confusion comes into play. How can such a boldly, outwardly spoken, seemingly spiritfilled Christian be the creative sick mind behind all of Lady Gaga’s videos and performances?!?! Well, glad Wendy Williams got to ask her about it. Let’s watch! (Sorry, it wasn’t letting me upload the actual video, but please click the following link to view it ;o)

Ooooooh…now I get it. Talk about wolves in sheep’s clothing!!!! Laurieann isn’t just a choreographer, she’s a handler/groomer posing as a Christian!!!! And I love how Wendy sort of caught that by pointing out how Laurieann was talking about what God has done for her while wearing some serious hooker boots!!!

So, now knowing that Laurieann isn’t just an innocent dance choreographer, but the person who molds these celebs into the hollow shells they become, let’s look at her latest initiate, Nicki Minaj.

It’s always been clear on this blog Nicki as always been an Illuppet, but after last night’s Grammy performance, it’s safe to say she has officially staked her claim in the dark ranks. But, again, what is so sad to me is the fact Ms. ‘Christian’ Laurieann Gibson, was the person behind the performance even top blogs are calling Satanic/Illuminati!!!! I mean, what part of the ‘Christian’ game says it’s ok for people to be possessed and mock the church, no matter what demonimation it is?!?!?!

Looks like someone needs a lesson in what the word ‘lukewarm’ means, beause Laurieann Gibson is definitaly swimming in some murky waters!!!!

But, hey, THAT’S MY OPINION!!!

About these ads

44 Comments

Posted by on February 13, 2012 in Illuppets, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj

Tags: , , ,

44 responses to “So, Laurieann Gibson, you call yourself a ‘Christian’???

1. rocky p

February 13, 2012 at 9:37 PM

wow i didn’t know you blogged! cool. good word sista!!!

2. thewhyte09

February 15, 2012 at 9:36 PM

People say they “know” GOD but they really don’t… They do what they have been taught by others… but if they really had a true relationship with the Father, if the WORD dwelled in them then they would see… people make demonic music and put one song on it honoring GOD and think it is alright.. They Know Not What they do…. if they did… they would be a reflection of GOD….they would be living the WORD not have a form of Goliness but really they don’t even have a form cuz they don’t know him….. they blind…lets pray…..

• buttaflyytulsa

February 16, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Keep preachin’!!!! Thanx for the support and comments!!!! Keep’em coming!!!!

3. icare

February 18, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Thank you for exposing some truths that most would ever know! I also appreciate someone coming out and saying that praying to “God”, and “in Jesus’ name” are two very different things. Many satanists get by in this world by professing belief in “God”…but their “God” and the ‘God of Jesus” are completely different entities, & many never ? what “God” someone is referring to, assuming that they all mean the same thing.

Great insight!

• buttaflyytulsa

February 18, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Yes, that’s something I’ve always noticed. It cracks me up when mega-church pastors praise Oprah whenever she ends her prayers with ‘…in god’s name, amen.’ SMH, makes me sick.

4. Verbs2012

February 19, 2012 at 6:41 PM

The claim from this Laurieann Gibson character that she is a Christian is about as laughable as watching the fraudulent Todd Bentley and his devil possessed wife rolling out a staged performance on television.

Just look at the first picture here, she is clearly posing in a position which blatantly illustrates that she is a puppet who strings are being controlled by others. Note how she is also in the baphomet position. Oh well, christianity is out of the window for her already and we’ve only just got started. Let us also not get started in relation the body graffiti on her arms.

In the second picture, the image of the woman in the written title is again posing in the baphomet position, so that is 2-0 pro Satan for her.

Kissing another woman on the lips namely the devil spawn controlled Lady Gargoyle. 3-0 pro Satan, not looking good for team ‘Christian’ at the moment.

Should we even continue the match as we already know what the outcome will be? Match suspended due to forecasted predictable outcome.

We all know the deal already, Christ told us to watch out for the fruit of ACTIONS and not the words these fraudulent buzzards calling themselves ‘christians’ utter.

She talked about how much God has done for her, but which ‘God’ is she referred to? Well, a quick look at her fruits clearly illustrates which God she is grateful to, the God of this world, the prince and the power of the air, that old serpent the Devil aka Satan.

Remember John told us not to love the world and the things contained therein and that anybody who loved the things of this world did not have the love of the Father in him.

Court is now in session. Your claim to Christianity Miss Gibson has been struck out by the court members of free and critical thinking, this case is now closed and your rights to appeal have been permanently revoked subject to genuine repentance. Dismissed.

5. Esther

February 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM

You’re right Verbs, I agree 100%
    She shows herself within seconds on that video, taking the Lord’s name in vain!
    Then she says ‘you can be anything you wanna be’ – well isn’t that just satan’s favourite lie. You are to be what God calls you to be, you either respond to that call or rebel against it.

“Hey Eve, get yourself some of that fruit, you can be anything you wanna be” – Satan.

6. dirtygurl

February 22, 2012 at 2:46 AM

i knew from watching her on making the band (yes guilty that was before i woke up) that she was thristy for some validation and i agree with verbs..i always ask myself which god they are talking about.

7. My Heart Says Yes

February 22, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Thanks buttafllyy for the informative post! I am someone is digging deeper and beyond the artist. Some one is responsible for those images. i know a girl with a degree in choreography and she also took summer sessions at Debbie Allen dance school. She had opportunity to go to the big time through the choreographers that were impressed with her in workshops. She refused, she told me that the biz as just too nasty and she wasn’t selling out her faith.

I also try to research behind the scenes people. Check on this name;
    Nicola Formichetti a real wierdo that works with Gaga, Gibson and Vincent Herbert (Tamar Braxtons husband)

8. mr hollywood bloggista

February 22, 2012 at 6:23 PM

What a disgusting performance for me to begin with, can’t they think any kind of performance but not like that?

9. daftaida

March 7, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Laurieann looks like a man the wordplay in the name sounds like Orion.

10. Francina (IlluminatiPhobia)

March 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM

I agree, daftaida; LaurieAnne DOES indeed look like a man in drag, lol.

I actually thought she was the daughter of famed choreographer Debbie (Gibson? No, got her last name wrong, it turned out) Allen’s [actress Phylicia Rashād's younger sister, which I didn't know until recently] daughter — b/c they’re both choreographers and resembled a bit — but I was wrong. But I do, however, believe that they are related (distant cousins?) in one way or another; a lot of people in high places [polictics, Hollyweird/Un-Holywood/Trashy Tinseltown, sports, and other categories of the world's elite] are, TBH.

I notice in the first photo that LaurieAnne has on Christian Louboutin [who I also believe is in w/ the Illuminati and is likely a French Jew, like Nostradamus (real name: Michel de Nostradame) was; moreover I don't believe the story about how his footwear came to have that trademark/signature/copyrighted red sole, nor that they've been around since 1992; I['ve] NEVER saw/seen anyone wear Louboutins prior to 2005] boots. [I have more to say on Christian Louboutin, but I plan on sharing it in my own blog someday].

As for the show, I never could get into it, b/c I know what it’s all about; moreover I also detest — based on what the Bible says about modest apparel — the worldly, hellish, ungodly way the women dress, which is either too tomboyish, slutty or downright weird and demonic. I’ve seen lots of the female contestants w/ their hair covering one eye [I don't know whether or not it's intentional or not, but I know for LaurieAnne it is], LaurieAnne notwithstanding. I also noticed that the TM (trademark) logo for the show is chock-full of Illuminati symbolism, as seen below:

-Firstly, I notice the ‘As is above, so is below’ gesture w/ the arms of LaurieAnne’s silhouette up there.

-Secondly, she has her legs, ankles & feet apart so that it forms a pyramid [in the 'A' part of the phrase 'Born To Dance'].

-Thirdly, if you flip her form around it resembles Baphomet [the Satanic Goat of Mendes] quite rightly.

Need I say anymore???

• daftaida

March 13, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Could head the article up “So LauriAnne Gibson, you call yourself a Woman”?

• Francina (IlluminatiPhobia)

March 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM

LOL. She needs to go sit down somewhere, anyway. What she’s doing is total (and utter) foolishness in the grand scheme of things.

11. Francina (IlluminatiPhobia)

March 12, 2012 at 11:16 PM

The reason(s) why many celebrities [on top of commoners, many who follow/idolise(idolize)/look up to/admire these hellish, ungodly, MK'd so-called 'stars', w/ the commoners most likely following suit in this sort of folly/foolishness] say ‘Thank you, God/god’ is that:

1) The name of Jesus is quite inflammatory to Satan/the Devil, his demons/imps/helpers/workers, on top of the people who are serving him/them. The word ‘god’ is also ambiguous/could mean anything besides the One True God of the Bible/Supreme Living Being/Ultimate Ruler of the Universe. Don’t take my word for it? Just look up the world ‘god’ in one of the online Dictionaries/Thesauruses [Webster's/Merriam recommended, b/c it's less P-C & more in-your-face, Lol].

2) Most, if not all, of these people are soooo NOT right w/ God and are guilty — w/ the help of the Holy Spirit convicting them, both consciously & SUB-consciously — of many things that Jesus Christ HATES. [It's no WONDER (the Scriptures fortells that) people are gonna be w/o an excuse, especially when they stand b/f Jesus Christ [and His Bride, who will sit w/ Him in judgment] on the Day of Judgment. [Romans 1:18-32, Revelation 20:12-15]

3) Many of these people worship Satan/the Devil (who is not only HATES Jesus Christ, but is AFRAID of Him), whether covertly or overtly, knowingly or un-knowingly. They’re also ashamed of Jesus Christ. (DUH.)

Funny anecdote, Verbs2012; on top of that Lady GaGa looks like just THAT — Lady Gargoyle.

Don’t know/can’t figure out for the LIFE of me what in the WORLD everyone sees in that ignorant hussy from NY; she’ just as UGLY as the day is long, a manufactured pop star, a phony fraud that steals others ideas and copyrights — and passes them off as her, own vis-à-vis the lie of omission — and here lots of people are worshipping her as if she’s the most CREATIVE person that EVER lived, on top of the Second Coming of Christ, which is pretty sacrilegious, not to mention BLASPHEMOUS through & through. *RME (rolling my eyes) & SMH (shaking/scratching my head)* Just further proves that the world is groping in total & utter INSANITY, whether mentally, emotionally, even spiritually.

• buttaflyytulsa

March 13, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Agreed!!! ;)

• daftaida

March 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM

I noticed that when ‘stars’ attract applause at a concert or receiving a reward, they often shake thier arm in the air crying ‘hallalujah’ which is basically giving thanks to the ‘other one’. These types are parading behind a christian front to give praise to their ‘lord’. Even saw Whitney do this at one of the awards.

• Francina (IlluminatiPhobia)

March 18, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Thanx.

What I forgot to mention [and wanted to add] that in certain parts of the show [that I paid attention to, which wasn't too much] when LaurieAnn (misspelled her name the last time) was sometimes sitting down and was resting her head in her hand [while her arm was resting on the armrest in a theatre where those females were auditioning] her (manicured) hand formed the Baphomet sign. I didn’t just fall off the turnip truck y’know; I’m not stupid. Whether or not she did it intentionally, IDRK; all I know is what I saw that night. The whole spirit/aura of the show didn’t agree w/ mine and it seems very contrived & pretentious, b/c I know how superficial, money-hungry, stupid/retarded, ignorant, predatory & foolish [not to mention Illuminati-fueled/sponsored/sanctioned] these competition shows are.

On top of that LaurieAnn tends to wear these provocative leotards w/ animal print on them [which represents dehumanization and sex-kitten alter(s), and reinforcement (programming) of those things for MK victims].

12. TruthHURTS

April 28, 2012 at 3:02 AM

You know I could not STAND her when she was on Making The Band, she just was so nasty and really came off as an evil, mean bitch way back then. Guess it was that sixth sense pickin up on her true composition, I’m so not surprised by this article..more like HA! I knew it!

13. daftaida

April 28, 2012 at 12:36 PM

In a way, it is no better than idolising the ‘stars’ than to criticise them for they are mere puppets and therefore stopped short of free will (as we all are by and through this system) and can only be partially responsible for their actions. Unless we’ve been there and pulled through and out of it (i.e. moved to a less focused and personally brutal arena in the circus) none of us know but for fate … what I’m saying is it is cruel and pointless to mock, jeer and jab these mannequins – mere products of our foolish adoration decade on decade through time. It’s the scum behind the scenes, churning out thousands of these demonbots, where the focus needs to be concentrated, as well as objective appraisal of all it produces and the statute legislation which allows and protects the most vile atrocities against humanity to build and increase. Since inception, the Druidic Magic Wand of Holly Wood has cast the spell of glamour, allure, charm and magick over perverted filth now oozing more honestly from it’s bowels through these presentations. And remember that JC was not a Christian and that over 300 years after his ‘crucifixion’ by the politicians, militia and bankers of his day who went on to create Christianity from a ‘vision’ of The Cross: In this Sign Conquer. As far as the illuminati are concerned, there is no hypocricy in using the cross symbol; for it was theirs from the off and conquer, well, it did, didn’t it? The cross symbolises the sacrificial ritual of humanity to a force which, once called in, long ago, HAS to be continually fed else it consumes those who called it – many of whom are from it, the ‘Father’. So wise up.

14. verbs2012

April 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM

There you go again Aida, speaking on topics that thou knowest not of. But again remember, it was EUROPEANS that usurped, took control of and killed in the name of the heritage and the records of the Hebrews. These were WHITE people go about the planet slaying innocent people in the name of Christ and by the way, your people are still doing this. You would be wise to remember this. WHITES are committing the mass sacrifices around the world today.

Lets see what the Most High has to say about idols and symbols, the same “father” you are claiming requires mass human sacrifices. Exodus 20:4-5 reads:

20:4 Thou shalt NOT MAKE unto thee ANY GRAVEN IMAGE, OR ANY LIKENESS OF ANYTHING that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

20:5 Thou shalt NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF to them, NOR SERVE them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

So the image that was seen by Constantine(a European by the way) did not come from the Most High. Of course Satan is conveniently ruled out because of your default bias and issue with the records of the Hebrews. Have you learned nothing from the lashing I gave you before when you tried to feign yourself as some sort of authority over the records of my people and got it terribly wrong?

Do I have to bury you again in honour on the same topic? No problem, I will embarrass you and bury you again, this time on this blog as I did on my own. I keep telling you Aida, the bible has nothing to do with Europeans, the scriptures are not your records, you need to put the bible down, you don’t know the scriptures, you are not an authority over my records.

• daftaida

April 28, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Listen I could quote you the bibles rhetoric as this kingdom’s come and you assume way too much about others backgrounds or knowledge, being a kind of ‘one trick pony’. What I state is valid and rational. Just because something looks ‘black’ or ‘white’ does not mean it represents the best interests of the colour presented. Or will you ever figure this out and get the meaning of the words behind scriptual quotes, who wrote them and what they were involved with and in at that period of time and since. Look who owns the copyright to these ‘bibles’ and books. Simple thing. Truth.

15. daftaida

April 28, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Verbs, as your moniker suggests, you are an absolutely corrupted corporal of demonic infestation and I have nothing, absolutely nothing more to say to your ilke who support and participate in the sickness portrayed by this and other sites exposing or at least questioning the infernal ‘status quo’. No STFU.

16. daftaida

April 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM

the most high is of course, Lucifer. Game up, show over.

17. verbs2012

April 28, 2012 at 8:14 PM

You have been buried 10 times over already on this issue of copyright and the other falsities that you attempted to raise on my post, you were sent packing with your tail between your legs and it is clearly evident that the bitterness of defeat hasn’t sat well with you at all.

This is the problem with you Europeans, as I state to you before, now that you are in power you believe that you are the masters and authority over any and all information and knowledge and that everybody must go through your approval and vetting processes in order to proceed. I’m sorry, the world does not revolve around Europeans, there are other people in this world with SEPARATE histories to you, you are going to have to deal with that.

• daftaida

April 28, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Only in your sick, overinflated imagination. I simply bore very easily once a bot has been spotted, for there is no point in engaging reason with a OCD retard attempting to justify his psychosis through a campaign of unmitigated and unresearched attack. Makes no difference who gets it first dumbass, you know nothing of history. Now remove your skanky ass and who says I’m European? Fool.

• daftaida

April 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM

an example of the type of infestation one risks by exploring other’s perspectives, opinions and religions. it doesn’t matter what one wants to believe about the cultural conditioning programmed into one from birth, what matters is, is it truth? How much is truth? Where lies the truth? Instead, let’s attack any independent arrival at well researched and objective facts, especially if they come from an ‘unauthorised’ source. Quislings, shills, traitors and fools.

18. Verbs2012

April 29, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Know nothing of history??? We so called blacks know first hand and for a fact that throughout history upto the present day, so called whites relish in altering history and including themselves in eras, periods of time and places that have nothing to do with them and then beginning the history of that people or that country from the insertion of themselves, your people call it Point Zero, that is some of the real history we know Aida.

There you go again talking about programming and indoctrination from birth which is true however, as I stated to you before, nobody told the so called Negro that he is the true Hebrew by blood, this information wasn’t part of our indoctrination program, in fact this information has been purposely hidden from us by guess who, YOUR PEOPLE. On top of this YOUR PEOPLE have held up the JewISH people in Israel today as the real Jews.

You will get critiqued and checked when you come and attempt to speak about records and histories that you clearly know nothing of. The so called white man has alot to answer for, his crimes against humanity are innumerable, he is an enemy to this very planet and risk putting the lives of innocent people in danger because of his lust for power, wealth and control. These are the REAL FACTS Aida, deal with them.

• daftaida

April 29, 2012 at 2:47 PM

People. This is a splendid example of mind control programming, where the subject cannot see beyond their own stupidity to the simplicity of the truth. Ashekenazi Jews are Asiatic (not European, see? or White, alright?) and do not, have not ever considered themselves ‘white’, European, African or anything else. Since the unlawful deal between the Yid Disraeli and his fkbuddy zionist counterparts, suddenly all these new ‘jews’ have arisen … oh, from Africa, Asia anywhere really. But most morons can see that The Jew is distinct from ‘the white’ or ‘the white European’ both in racial and psychological make up. The Jew is largely psychopathic. And there’s a disctinction for you.
      You idiots, pray in black and white, you lick the arse that shafts you with gratitude as long as they provide you with an object for your self disgust and hatred ‘the white man’.

I’ve rarely had to encounter someone as lowlife stupid as you in that you haven’t researched beyond your ‘condition’! Some of ‘my’ people you klutz are ‘jewish’. Jeeez. Like little old me has a ‘lust for power’ … look at your hatred, look in your mirror and stop projecting your programming. I’m not here to walk in dogs shit. I’m here to read blog entries from someone who is actually saying something. Which ain’t you. My indoctrination programme was religious, christian but i also MADE THE EFFORT to learn and experience as many other ‘religions’ in order to PUT THINGS IN CONTEXT. All you’ve done is masturbate.

19. verbs2012

April 29, 2012 at 5:54 PM

This accusation of mind control is dandy coming from British people who believe that they were the first inhabitants of the UK and that they have been there for thousands of years. Now, you still attempt to separate yourselves from these JewISH people who came out of the same countries as yourselves, Poland, Russia, Germany etc.

You keep talking about what they consider themselves to be as if this is relevant, the truth of who they really are is the only relevant point here. Duuuuh, of course the real “Jew” is distinct from the so called white man as the real Jews are of Negroid descent. I don’t hate the white man though I must say that there are very few of your people who are genuine and true. My concern in relation to the so called white man is more to do with his arrogance, his pride, his unquenchable lust for power, material wealth and control and his inability to leave other nations alone.

You judgement and recompense has already started, as you went into other lands and have plundered and robbed those lands and the people of them, so you are being flooded with immigrants who are rinsing out your welfare system. As you have destroyed other lands, so your precious UK is being destroyed. As you have treated others with disdain and hatred, so are you now treated like an outcast in your own country.

What is very funny here is that on my blog you called out black people as a collective when it came to your white women being mugged by so called Negroes, but now your JewISH boys are plundering the whole planet, all of a sudden we are supposed to view these JewISH people as individuals separate from the rest of the so called white race????? Hypocritical through and through Aida.

You simply cannot understand Hebrew by BLOOD. My heritage is not a religion, it is your European boys(The Roman Catholic Church) that have taken the heritage and the records of the Hebrews and forged out of them the religion you call Christianity today. This is the mess of the so called white man, so you should be turning about face and blaming your own people for your own “indoctrination”.

• daftaida

April 29, 2012 at 6:36 PM

The lunacy here is that you do not know my race, my colour, my background, history or education. Yet right from the first moment you pounced on me, you rapist, you have vented your prejudices onto me. When ‘you’ say ‘we’ you are not representing many people with black skin or with christian practices. When ‘you’ accuse ‘me’ as ‘you this you british whites that’ you have not progressed from your cage of rage from that first moment of unwelcome contact. I could be a big black mama for all you know or care. Yes, i think everyone gets the point that you hate the whites, hate the ‘british’ but tell me, SFB’s, what have YOU ever done to help what ‘you’ consider ‘your people’? Tell you what, I’d never encounter you outside your little stinking pig pen of an issue. There are really, truly, more important things to be dealing with than your sad, limp lil ego.

• verbs2012

April 30, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Have you forgotten that we have had previous converses on my blog, so I know where you come from Aida.

Here is the problem, whenever we blacks attempt to step up and help our own people, guess who all of a sudden appears over the horizon determined to wreck the progress, YOUR PEOPLE. This has always been the case throughout history, whites on the whole have made it their duty to stamp on, burn out or failing that control any attempt of unification between blacks.

20. daftaida

April 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM

They have always said they are different, that they are not white. Why don’t YOU get that, boy? This is absolutely nothing new and absolutely nothing to do with anyone outside their own interests, you and I included.

• verbs2012

April 30, 2012 at 4:12 AM

It doesn’t really matter what they are saying about their origin, the BLOODLINE is the key that determines where they come from, not what they “say” about who they are. So, I understand what they say about themselves, these JewISH people believe that they are superior to others but that isn’t true, and the same goes for their so called “distinction” from other members of the Caucasoid nation, its bollocks. They are your people, get over it.

21. daftaida

April 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Racist faggot.

• verbs2012

April 30, 2012 at 4:24 AM

I hope you so called Negroes watching this are taking notes. Do you see what happens when you meet the so called white man(or in this case a white woman) on the field of debate and they cannot handle your articulation of their crimes and the truth about them as a people and what their end recompense will entail, they resort to name calling to attempt to also draw you into that emotional cypher.

We battled before Aida and I cleaned your clock, you couldn’t handle that fact that I never bit when you threw out the emotional name calling bait before and you still cannot handle it now. Disrespectful harridan, if you lose a debate, be honourable, humble yourself and seek out what you were unfamiliar with. You have allowed your pride to blind you and in doing so you have embarrassed yourself yet again on another blog.

I keep telling you to put down the bible as it isn’t your book, but you still keep picking it up and speaking against it, so I’ll just have to continue lashing you until you finally understand.

22. buttaflyytulsa

April 30, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Wow…as amusing and educational as this has been, Verbs & Adia, I’m going to have to ask you both to either take this discussion offline, or get back to the topic of the post. Not saying I don’t appreciate both of your concerns, I can’t have you all personally attacking eachother on here. It takes the focus away from the real issue at hand and can cause decention amongst the ‘troops’. Debates are fine, just make sure they stay on topic and out if the emotional realm. Thanx, Guys!!!!! ;)

23. conspirazzi

May 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM

The Versace Logo Nicki Minaj is wearing makes a right eye when it’s overlayed on the illuminati seal. gianni versace was grand orient freemason. brotherly gay love and all that

24. Midrash Monthly - Studying and Investigating Scripture While Rebelling Against Carnal, Occult and Pagan Culture in Society, Media and the Church

May 22, 2012 at 3:05 AM

So not surprised that she is a handler/groomer! She’s everywhere and I didn’t understand why? She was actually on Televangelist Paula White’s broadcast from a NY Conference about 4 yrs ago. She had Paula pray for her and Paula “prophesied” over her. This is very interesting to say the least!

25. Lyndsay

June 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM

lemme just say a couple of things that are kinda odd here.. First of all, EVERYONE knows nicky minaj sucks. Second of all, I am tired of all of this ‘illuminati’ rumors. And of course, No difference of ‘God’ ‘jebus’ or ‘Jesus’. plenty of people will see that mainly/ only people with obsessive disorders care about that… P.S hope you don’t mind MY opinion.. (and ima also an atheist,meaning that all that will happen when i die is i will end up in a box underground. no offense y’all fyi, this blogger gotta say somethin too ya know.

26. Elise

March 31, 2013 at 5:04 PM

My favourite is when Christians attack other Christians for not being Christian enough. Last I checked its not for us to judge one another and attack others. Keep up the stereotype, you’re doing well with it.

• buttaflyytulsa

April 5, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Please re-read your comment, and meditate on what you just said. Thanx for dropping by!!! ;)

• Esther

April 5, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Actually the Bible tells us to ‘judge righteously’, and to ‘judge with right judgement’ (Prov 31:9 & John 7:24). The purpose of the Church, as a gathering of Chirst’s people, is that we keep each other from sinning and falling off the path. We are so good at seeing each other’s faults for a reason!! If only we were so good at listening to each other’s warnings in humble obedience to God, then we could actually get somewhere :)

1 Corinthians 2:14-16 sheds some insight as to why some cannot see this, as it’s a spiritual issue.
      (“The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. “For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.”)

27. supra skytop

April 6, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think
    its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

Got something to say?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s