RSS

RIP- Amy Winehouse

23 Jul

Amy Winehouse 9/14/83 - 7/23/11

Sorry, folks, but not everything bad that happens in the world is the fault of the Illuminati, the government, the ‘Man’, or anything else. Sometimes, its the fault of those who care to little about themselves to think about taking care of themselves. No coven or secret societies caused the destruction of such a talented young woman. She allowed drugs to tear her down. No other negative assistance was necessary.

Amy before and after her drug abuse

If only she had just said ‘NO!’.

Well, in the famous words of fellow celebrity crackhead Whitney Houston, ‘Crack is WHACK!’, so let’s remember Amy as we met her.

RIP, Amy…

About these ads

27 Comments

Posted by on July 23, 2011 in RIP

Tags: , , , , ,

27 responses to “RIP- Amy Winehouse

1. verbs2011

July 23, 2011 at 8:40 PM

A sad state of affairs, the stress of the music industry and trying to keep up to so called standards can do this to people. The white horse is a slow covert killer.

• Yahlah Yisrael

July 25, 2011 at 3:47 PM

I think she was definitely self-medicating and her greedy Ashkenazi parents probably pimped her to the industry. Poor thing, she’s really been ‘dead’ for a long long time.

2. conspirazzi

July 23, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Perez Hilton said she had a seizure and it wasn’t drug related. Maybe she overdosed on psychiatric drugs? She was bipolar.

3. anna

July 24, 2011 at 3:55 AM

are you sure?
    how do u know what her family did or did not do to her?
    how do u know she was not SRA?
    how do u know she was not molested, trumatized or other..?
    how do u know she became pointless to the music industry and was pushed to her limits and/or killed…?

• buttaflyytulsa

July 24, 2011 at 8:05 AM

Everything you have said is very quite possible, no denying it. Just like her enabling, junkie husband could have been her handler, though highly doubtful since he was such a mess himself. Tell ya what, I’ll actually put in the work to research it for you, & if anything comes up, I’ll post about it. Deal? ;o)

4. Danni

July 24, 2011 at 10:00 PM

The numerology points to the order. I read she was killed 311 days after turning 27. She’s now officially part of the 27 Forever club.

• buttaflyytulsa

July 25, 2011 at 12:45 AM

The 27 Forever Club? Hmmm…I had never heard of that, but have been reading up on it since reading you comment. Very interesting indeed!!! There is a lot of information to be gathered about this, however, I do think there will be a promising post regarding this intriguing group of influential musicians.

Thanx, Danni ;)

5. Esther

July 25, 2011 at 2:59 AM

Yea Danni, as soon I heard about it, I asked the date. Her death date led me straight to suspicion alley.
    Also, yes, she was addicted to drugs, but who do you think gets them for her? (and all the others, sadly) And a handler doesn’t need to be present 24/7 to keep an eye on things…
    Her bi-polar condition is a result of her programming no doubt…
    She’s got all the ticks in all the right boxes. I think possibly the worst part about the whole thing is no one will ever be liable for her death, yet it was definitely a result of someone’s direct actions :(

6. anna

July 25, 2011 at 5:14 AM

yeah esther, i agree.

and thanks for your response, buttafly! it was kind of you to look into it. appreciate :-)

differences i see, but i might be wrong. mk ultra: britney, aguilera, timberlake;
    willingly sold their soul: katy perry (admitted it), bob dylan (admitted it), beyoncé? jay z?
    eminem and rihanna for example sing a lot about it, especially eminem. the fact that thay are conscious about the daemonic in their lives probably means they were not programmed..?
    not sure tho.
    sources: fritz springmeyer, cathy o’brien, arizona wilder and svali (GOOGLE THEM!!).

ps: the handler can also be her father, for example. or also her assistant. or also somebody completely unknown to us.

7. anna

July 25, 2011 at 5:32 AM

…oh and OF COURSE john todd’s interview on youtube!!!!!! bis source. the guy disappeared…

and the beautiful interview with Roger Morneau

tells you a LOT of interesting facts about satanist elite groups!!!! dont miss it!!!!

8. Esther

July 25, 2011 at 6:02 AM

I’m reading Cathy O’Brien’s book right now… there’s just so much there!

But unfortunately I know Britney Spears and Christina Augilera were born into their profession. They would have been born and the trauma would begin as very small children. Doomed to be Monarchs by who their parents were :( I haven’t studied Timberlake’s story in depth yet, but it is very similar.

I’m keeping an eye on Eminem presently, as his new album raises questions indeed! Thing is, most of these people are aware something is wrong, but in the moments when they are aware (usually when trauma is happening) they don’t have a chance to speak out, because the handlers will trigger their dissociative state.

Eminem is either what’s known as a Spoon-Feeder (someone who gives legitimate information in order to gain people’s trust, yet is still ultimately controlled) or he’s about to die in some sort of messy accident. Depends how far they let him go, or if he’s working under orders.

Yup, also “body guards” as they’re known to the layman as, are surely trained in how to keep a slave.

9. anna

July 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Esther, cool!
    Please take some time to watch (or to download as a free ebook, i got the link) Morneau as well…
    After so many years of studying the stuff, after going thru intensive Michael Tsarion and David Icke full-immersions myself, i came at the conclusion that you cannot separate daemons and programming, but most importantly that such entities DO exist. Consequently, God exists too.
    I know many “conspiracy theorists” are also atheists but please before you discard such a statement take your time to deeply study the stuff, especially what Roger Morneau says…
    There IS a battle going on…
    Believe me when i tell you i was very much into Tsarion, so much so that i have even translated his book Atlantis in my mother tongue… But in my humble opinion he betrayed himself too much (people who followed his blogs know what im talking about, the man was bitching all the time and we can say that his ego is bigger than Eurasia) and his very open admiration for Aleister Crowley did the rest. That was it for me. Crowley is a satanist, Blavatsky is a satanist, turn it around as you like, that’s what they are.
    Regarding people like Icke… no, i do not buy that thing that we are all energy and we are our own gods and goddesses… I mean, theoretically it sounded all very cool and refreshing and fascinating, but in practice it brought just more misery and more illusions into my life.
    What i have felt for so long was this cold, this sense of severed threads, of utter loneliness and emptiness.
    Their very nice words and statements were empty to me and did not give me any warmth.
    Cathy O’brien doesnt understand what is happening to her in several occasions, and i think that is because she does not believe in God and Satan, so she cannot connect the dots properly.
    God’ teachings make sense to me, and i must say, as much as people will laugh at me for being so “stupid” (also because i have “punk” hair, a “punk” style and an anarchic attitude towards life), i must admit that every time i had a very very big problem in front of me, something i wasnt able to solve or to deal with, i prayed and asked for help and advice and i was never disappointed, nor left alone. The only moments in my life in which i did not feel that cold and that loneliness anymore were the ones in which i prayed.
    Too bad i only do that when i am at a desperate point and i really really need help. I always leave God as a last resource, and yet he listens to me. I was never able to say the same about a living person, as close as he/she was to me. Never.

10. Esther

July 27, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Anna, you are correct. Whether you keep with today’s societal ideas (which is surely one of satan’s master plans) to call demons “mental illness” and therefore convince millions of people that the spiritual world does not exist, or you acknowledge the battle is more about spiritual entities than mere temporal bodies, enough study will in fact almost force you to acknowledge the reality of it. (Many just don’t want to see it)

If Satan is real, God is indeed real. We must chose a side. If we are not for Him, we are against Him. I am a trusting believer in the grace and mercy of my Lord, and pray for the many sufferers of this cruel mind control realm, and the purpose of me understanding these things is to open other people’s eyes. Everyone has a favourite artist, or show on telly, I use this topic to bring God into every conversation I have, because, essentially, He’s the only thing that matters about it all.

Joshua 24:15
    “And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

Yep, I’m only about half way through Cathy’s book, but I can clearly see she sees it only from a chemical perspective, which will leave her with many unanswered questions.
    Well Anna, I have two children and no husband, red and sometimes purple hair, more piercings that my parents are comfortable with, and shock horror, a tattoo, but after I stopped looking at how everyone else saw me, and realized that it was only God’s opinion of me that determined where I would go for eternity, I started going to Him for everything. He looks at my heart, and He loved me enough to take me back every time too. Don’t leave Him to last, and He’ll not leave you :) no one can hold you up the way He can, and boy, can I sympathize with that…

11. anna

July 28, 2011 at 12:18 AM

Dear Esther,
    I cannot thank you enough for sharing this.
    I have a baby boy too.
    I needed to hear this.

12. Emprez

July 28, 2011 at 8:16 PM

nice

13. buttaflyytulsa

August 1, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Anna & Esther,

You two have given me a ton to think about. I see another post on the horizon!!! ;)

• anna

August 31, 2011 at 1:45 AM

you are most welcome, butterfly :)

as a fellow researcher you have my utmost respect :)

• buttaflyytulsa

August 31, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Thank you! I return the respect as well. ;)

14. John

August 30, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

One of her neighbours said he is convinced she died in the early hours of Friday because he heard screaming. “I think something happened that night. It sounded like some weird sexual game. There was screaming and howling.” The man, who would not be named, said he was woken by the sound at around 2am that night. “It just sounded really weird and my son said he heard some kind of drum beating.”

This afternoon he heard one of Winehouse’s friends crying in the house, and realised she was dead. He believes a friend left her at home after a night out, and returned this afternoon to find her body. “She’s been quite low-profile and that’s why, when I heard these sounds – screaming – I thought it was unlike her. “I said to my son ‘Maybe she’s taken a bad drug’.”

He said he saw her about three weeks ago being helped into the house by her minders, and was unable to walk at 10am. “She couldn’t walk, she could hardly put one foot in front of the other.” Her cat, Sky, would come into his house for food and to sleep, he said.

Local restaurant owner Ze Silva, 56, said Winehouse would come in as regularly as twice a week. She saw her last Tuesday and said she had stopped drinking. “She had nothing to drink. She said to me ‘Darling, don’t give me any alcohol, I’m not drinking any more’. “She was normal. She would speak to everyone, have pictures taken with the kids, give autographs to the kids. “She was a good girl, I’m very sad.”

Winehouse would go to the restaurant, A Baia, to play snooker with her bodyguards and would send them to get her takeaway fried breakfasts. Flowers, teddies and candles had been left next to the police tape blocking off Camden Square. One card read: “You will not be forgotten by Camden. We all love you and will continue to love you. Your legend lives on.”

– London 24, Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

• buttaflyytulsa

August 30, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Thank you so much, John for posting this. I have been planning on updating & tweeking my post with the new info, but thanks for being a great team player! ;o)

• anna

August 31, 2011 at 1:43 AM

creepy!

• Sachiko

September 2, 2011 at 12:22 AM

I knew it!! There is no way this girl simply died…and that’s it. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but isn’t Adele their new girl? Let’s keep a watch on her.

I keep thinking of one of Amy’s interviews when she answered about people in the industry trying to change her: “yeah one of them tried to mold me into a big triangle shape and i went..NOO!”
      Out of alll the shapes she could’ve used, she had to say “triangle” and make it’s shape with her hands; just like they do in the freemason meetings.

I know that she made some bad choices herself…but that is what “they” bank on. They get away with killing these artists by saying their personal choices did them in knowing that we all watched them wrestle with their demons. Then they kill them and say, see, they died by their own hands/bad choices and who can really argue anything different…you all saw it. (sinister innocent smile) Smh. I.e. Jimmy Hendrix, now it’s coming out the man was murdered.

This same old strategy is what keeps anyone in the industry from murder charges.
      RIP Amy Jade

15. Nef

September 1, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Still shocked over her death…sad. smh. Who’s next to join the 27club

16. daftaida

March 4, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I think we know enough to know that slaves do not have a choice in being force-fed meds and programmed to obey or die and it is simply wrong to hold a slave accountable for it’s actions. When they make a heroic bid for freedom, or appeal for help, it’s rehab time preceded by utter press annihilation. Amy Winehouse was being abused right up until the 2004 shot. Whoever bought her after that upped the anti with the usual deprivation of sleep, food,water, increased satanic involvement, meds and torture programming. I’m surprised you made those comments.

• buttaflyytulsa

March 5, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I can totally understand your shock at this post. Hopefully you will take the extra time to read my comments in the ‘Comments’ section of this post where I have made changes to my thoughts about this whole situation.

17. jess

May 30, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Completely disagree!!! Yes Amy was a drug addict but there was no heroin or crack or cannabis found in her system! At the time of her death she was clean…… she has clearly stated in the past that “they” tried to make her one of “them” but she refused… I believe they sent people into her life that led her to the drugs…… Also on the night of her death a neighbour heard “unearthly ” screaming!!! Weather she was killed by “them” or something else her death is still sad!!! #rip Amy

18. Rufus

June 6, 2013 at 4:48 PM

jess: I did some research and i found this: You are correct about the time of her death, the forensic analysis indicated that she hasn’t any illegal drugs. BUT she drank too much alcohol till felt in a coma state. (Alcohol is a drug, a legal drug but always a drug). So she died for a legal drug abuse. You can look any info under: amy-winehouse-death-verdict or amy-winehouse-post-mortem-verdict. Have a nice day!

P.S: just a curious info: “She [Amy Winehouse] had consumed sufficient alcohol at 416mg per decilitre [of blood] and the unintended consequence of such potentially fatal levels was her sudden and unexpected death”
    Police recovered three bottles of vodka from the flat where she was found dead in Camden, north London.
    A post-mortem found the Grammy award-winning singer’s vital organs to be in good condition, with no traces of illegal substances. But the high levels of alcohol in her system could have prevented her from breathing and sent her into a coma…. R.I.P.

Got something to say?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s