RSS

Did that just happen?!

16 Jan

I came across the following video today while brushing up on a few Fellow Hunters’ pages and dang near fell off the couch! This video has been out for over two months and I’m just now hearing about it? Of course, this instance is my fault because I wasn’t keeping up to date as I should be, but with the bold-faced and blatant imagery in this video , I’m more alarmed I didn’t hear about this WAY sooner and more rapidly through the grapevine.

Anyway,please make sure you read the entire article Pseudo-Occult Media has so graciously provided regarding this mess.

Apparently we have caught the attention of MTV, and they are LAUGHING AT US!!! I am preaching to myself as much as I would dare to preach to you all, but we are giving them more and more ammunition to constantly throw at us, (calling us ‘conspiracy theorists’, crazy, delusional, gullible, fanatics, bible-thumpers, etc.), when we don’t speak out and standing up to what’s going on. We much pass whatever knowledge we have to each other and anyone else willing to listen. How can we be taken seriously when garbage like this hits the airwaves, and no one barely feels a ripple?

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, AND NEITHER ARE WE!!!!!!!!

But, hey, THAT’S JUST MY OPINION.

About these ads

8 Comments

Posted by on January 16, 2011 in Industry, Mason/Illuminati, MTV, Uncategorized

Tags:

8 responses to “Did that just happen?!

1. Candice

January 16, 2011 at 6:50 PM

I saw that video on another website. It was crazy and disturbing. And know what they say, it’s not true until to make comment trying to deny it. Keep up the good work and keep on spreading the word.

2. Kaycee

January 17, 2011 at 6:26 AM

I saw this video at psuedooccultmedia a month ago. I just thought wow, they must be really worried about the awakening effect these websites are having if they would go to so much effort to make this video.All the masonic imagery that your website talks about is there.Beyond just laughing at us. I think the mainstreaming of these images will lead people to disbelieve those that talk about this ( oh, you got that from MTV). It is also a subtle form of initiation for the public into higher levels of the occult.

• buttaflyytulsa

January 17, 2011 at 11:45 AM

EXACTLY!!!! And if enough people aren’t in agreement or even just talking about what’s going, then all of our efforts are only egging them on and making it more and more like a crazed fad.

3. charisse

February 23, 2011 at 3:03 AM

Sadly i cant view the video from my phone :( But i must say, alot of people do look to much into all the symbolism associated with the illuminati. A famous person wears her bangs over her eyes and she’s automatically a devil worshipper when in all actuality, she may have just like the hairstyle. Some people take it to far with every little thing. Not saying the symbolism dont exist but…not everything has to be done for the sake of the illuminati.

• buttaflyytulsa

February 23, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Yes, not every symbol is ‘Illuminati/Masonic’, however, this video can’t even really be called a symbol, but more like a blueprint/user manual of how the Illuminati are using the entertainment industry. Please find the time to actually view the video. I’m sure you’ll have a different comment next time ;)

4. L'Iconoclaste

June 9, 2011 at 8:02 AM

Impressive °_O !
    Didn’t know this one, thanks ! I’m gonna check your link too.
    ps: the girl looks like a real pest !

Got something to say?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s